Kamis, 14 Maret 2013

FARE-UNWELL

hello goodnight ,today 13 march 2013 you picked me up ,and we're going looking for midnight snacks .as we know ,tonight is our last night cause tomorrow you'll be back to your city .so i hope we can spent this night pleasantly ,just for do what ever we wanna do together :)
i mad last night ,u came late and too midnight to going out .we cannot enjoying every single time ,and he made me getting more mad cause he was asking me about my ex boyfriend .
felt so dissapointed ,why you asked me about who-ever-he-is when we dont have too much time to spread love each other ?you dropping my mood down and im crying for that !
for first ,you came late and second ,you ask about unimportant person on our quallity time :'(
i hit your car dashboard (im really sorry for this) while i crying outloud talking so much biterly words (im really really sorry for this too) ..
but you can handle it ,you calm me down and talk that everything gonna be allright then :)
it just a simple feeling ,i missyou and i dont have so much time to do anything with you .and you boom-ing my mood perfectly .but let we forget about it :)
so sorry for what ever the words come out from my mouth ,and thankyou for handling me :)
there're some pictures about us ,last night .before everything getting bad ..
by the way ..take care for tomorrow :) safe flight and i missyou ,KECILKU :(


2 komentar:

  1. I Know he is your true love, i have seen some of your written. i saw some of your picture, i hope everything of your relations is running well even tough you are far split by distance

    BalasHapus